The Account Manager/ Licensed Agent will be responsible for making face to face sales calls, prospecting for new referral sources, developing relationships with key personnel at referrals sources, meet directly with potential enrollees individually or in group settings, increasing admissions into the community based programs, submit annual admission projections, assist in developing the Choices health Plan Provider Network, developing presentations for referral sources.|
It should be noted that components of the job description may change as business indicates.
Promote Choices Gold Medicare Advantage Plan products by identifying potential beneficiaries and opportunities in assigned communities while complying with CMS guidelines. The Sales Representative/ Medicare Field Licensed Agent is responsible for educating seniors and the community about Medicare products; generating enrollment leads and referrals; enrolling seniors; and presenting plan information at community-based seminars. Represent HHH Continuum of Care at various community events, marketing sites, and customer home visits as directed by Management. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining leads which includes timely reporting and documentation of results for use by management. At all times, the Sales Representative/ Medicare Field Licensed Agent must conduct themselves in full compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Health and Accident NYS License
- AHIP certificate of completion
- Effective English Communication skills both written and verbal
- Bilingual skills a plus
- 5 Years sales experience preferred
- Must have proficiency with email, spread sheet, etc
- Clean drivers license
- Own car for transportation
- Travel to Westchester, Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens or other areas as needed
- Self motivated, Organized, Flexible
- Learn new services as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power point