Chef de pub – Parlez vous Francais?
Account Manager/Project Manager
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to provide day-to-day support to assigned clients. The Account Manager is responsible for delivering quality materials on time and on budget. The Account Manager supports and collaborates with the account team on tactical and strategic aspects of the account.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES :
• Accountability for the day-to-day execution and financial management of assigned accounts.
• Attend and facilitate status meetings client meetings and client calls as needed.
• Participate in marketing planning and execution of operational/tactical aspects of campaigns.
• Monitor client and agency project budgets.
• Act as a liaison between all departments and the client to ensure a timely completion of projects.
• Fluent in French Canadian
• Thorough understanding of agency functions
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational, time and self management skills
• Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
• Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
• Minimum of a BA/BS degree; Marketing, Business or Communications degree preferred
• Two to three years prior agency experience
• Comprehensive understanding of general marketing practices
• Strong computer skills, including the proficient use of Microsoft Office
AdPeople, LLC. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard