Employer will not sponsor visas for position
Incumbents are responsible for achieving assigned financial and volume goals by securing profitable sales in assigned accounts through business relationships with existing customers and solicitation of new accounts. Jobholders will initiate sales efforts to expand opportunities with current and new products at present and target accounts in order to support long term strategies for profitability. Incumbents gather market data on pricing and competitive terms and communicate relevant market data to management and other sales personnel. Within defined parameters, negotiate pricing and contracts terms with customers and submit for management approval. Compose and deliver presentations and communication for both internal personnel and external clients. Provide guidance during the sales process and to garner commitment from both internal and external persons to complete the sale. Interface with appropriate personnel to resolve service, credit, quality and pricing issues.
Locations: Midwest, North East, South East, or South Central Region
College Degree (Bachelors Level).
Good general computer skills, able to work with spreadsheets, word processing, and electronic communications.
Able to prepare and present high level presentations to buyers, customers and prospects.
Incumbent must display good business and personnel management judgment, exhibit the ability to statistically evaluate data, and posses an understanding of financial impact of recommendations.
Sales experience required, lubricant sales experience preferred.
Candidate may need to relocate.
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 2.
1. Customer/ Industry Contact – Communicate, correspond and visit with clients and prospects. Use daily, weekly and monthly appointment schedules to manage client and prospect needs. Follow-up with clients and prospects as needed to accomplish action items and close sales. Establish industry contacts necessary to enhance sales efforts.
2. Price Analysis & Control – Assist with efforts to compare customer and competitor pricing. Negotiate, submit for approval and disseminate all price changes. Prepare, maintain and distribute price letters, price supports and pricing history.
3. Budgetary Development & Control – Prepare and implement annual sales plan by product, customer, territory and contribution. Prepare and submit expense budgets, expense accounts, and car reports. Examine and review daily, weekly and monthly sales reports. Initiate any corrective plans.
4. Sales Administration – Compile, analyze and promulgate information pertaining to programs, products, volumes, prices, personnel, facilities, service/quality requirements, credit worthiness and general understanding of business for total customer base – existing and potential.
5. Credit Control – Work with the appropriate Credit Manager to establish a Line of Credit for each account. Review corrective proposals for delinquent accounts as needed.
6. New Product Development & Sales Enhancement –Develop and deliver presentations designed to communicate the features, advantages and benefits of CITGO’s products and services. Evaluate new markets with existing product line. Identify emerging markets and opportunities for development of new products for manufacture.
7. Customer Support & Development – Evaluate coverage of major markets with existing CITGO customers with respect to product lines, facilities, management/personnel expertise, and industry. Consult with customers to increase the sales of CITGO products using good business practices. Recommend, present and monitor marketing programs to support the business.
8. Market Evaluation & Overview – Studies competition to understand the marketplace and communicates changes in competitive programs, prices, logistics and philosophies to CITGO management.
CITGO Petroleum Corporation - 19 months ago
From the get-go CITGO Petroleum has been refining and marketing petroleum products, including jet fuel, diesel fuel, heating oils, and...