The Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. In addition, they will work closely with the OpenX Support Team, Sales, Media Services, and Product Management to ensure that OpenX is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Work closely with Business Development leads to manage day to day workflow and communication between OpenX and its demand clients (DSPs, Ad Networks, Advertising Agencies, Direct Advertisers, etc...). Interface directly with internal OpenX teams (Sales, Media Services, Market Support, Accounting) to resolve client requests while managing expectations throughout the customer life cycle.
OpenX is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, and someone who is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
(Market Support, Accounting)
- Project manage the customer on-boarding process with internal OpenX teams
- Manage customer escalations and communication as needed.
- Proactively identify customer engagement opportunities to help support and grow each partnership.
- Coordinate re-occurring meetings with customers to talk about future roadmaps for customer and OpenX.
- Identify opportunities for OpenX media services group and OpenX Lift.
- Help streamline and document process for onboarding and addressing customer issues.
- Maintain customer engagements documents and pipeline documents.
- Develop strong working relationships with all client accounts.
- Customer Satisfaction level
- Customer retention
- A clear understanding of digital advertising as it relates to display, mobile and video advertising.
- Online experience is required – ideally in digital advertising with a focus on trafficking, ad ops, media planning, media buying, online account management or similar.
- Practical experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology.
- Experience building very strong personal relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company.
- A real passion to work in a hard-charging start-up environment with some ambiguity and few rules or processes.
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience working with Ad Exchanges, DSPs/SSPs, Ad Networks, digital advertising agencies or ad servers.
- Familiarity with CRM or incident tracking and management systems such as Salesforce.com, Jira, Siebel, Remedy, Clarify, etc…
- An understanding of the emerging online RTB ecosystem.
- BA or equivalent preferred with a strong academic record.
- 2 years Account Management experience.