The Account Manager in Account Management Services is responsible for core service delivery to clients assigned. The primary focus for the position is executing client-specific operational deliverables, monitoring service trends providing proactive service related consultation and owning issue resolution. The Account Manager is the day-to-day client contact for the client and is accountable for all operational deliverables. The primary measure of the Account Manager¿s performance is by way of client satisfaction and client retention results.
1. Accountable for the core service delivery to desk of clients, serving as primary day-to-day contact; maintains ownership for the execution of all client-specific service/operational deliverables, ensuring operational excellence and set-up quality through coordination with operational departments, such as Client & Benefit Administration (CBA), Eligibility, Participant Materials, Information Technology, Client Contracting, Underwriting, Finance, Clinical Operations, Claim Operations, Network Contracting & Operations, Home Delivery, Patient Care Contact Center, and Client Support Center; adheres to corporate Policies and Procedures and maintains accountability for compliance to contribute to non-qualified responses on the SAS70.
2. Proactively monitor and identify service trends for desk of client to allow for immediate resolution of any service issues; collaborate and take immediate action to resolve operational/service-related issues; escalate issues when appropriate and drive recovery efforts.
3. Analyze and present operational performance metrics customized for each client, provide consultative recommendations regarding opportunity or enhancement to client service model, present to client via phone or on-site at client.
4. Serve as the voice of the client within Express Scripts to drive continuous service improvement.
5. Support sales process finalist or renewal presentations through presenting the role and value of the Account Manager.
-College degree in business or equivalent years of experience (4 years of experience in a business to business service relationship)
-2 ¿ 3 years work experience (in a business to business service relationship)
-Knowledge of the healthcare and PBM industry preferred
-Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results
-Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency
-Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
-Proven ability to conduct effective presentations
-Strong MicroSoft Office skills
-Occasional travel is required
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.