The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring ESI clients and patients receive superior service. Key member of the core client account team is responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of assigned book of business. Manages the day-to-day client relationship. Accountable for core service delivery for clients working cross-functionally with all operational. The Account Manager proactively reviews performance metrics to promote client satisfaction, profitability, and retention. Utilizes technology, tools, processes and resources to anticipate and exceed clients needs and expectations. Collaborates with Account Directors on client activity, expectations, and service needs.
1. Manages day to day client relationships through comprehensive knowledge of client's benefit plan and Express Scripts' product offerings.
2. Daily interaction with clients, consultants and producers providing preventative consultation, analysis and issue resolution associated with Express Scripts core services.
3. Responsible for timely and accurate management and execution of all client benefit requests, including benefit changes, product upsells, new groups, terminations and escalated issues.
4. Accountable for new group and specific product implementations; including establishing and leading internal meetings to ensure collaboration and attention to detail throughout the process in order to meet expected timelines and quality standards.
5. Lead client centric team meetings to review ESI¿s operational performance against client¿s expectations and needs.
6. Presentation of Express Scripts operational performance metrics to clients on a monthly and/or quarterly basis to show specific performance measures in comparison with Express Scripts book of business to promote client satisfaction, client retention and upsell opportunities.
Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience or Master's degree with 3-5 years relevant experieince
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 2 years ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.