Artemis Search Partners, Inc. is currently seeking an Account Manager to develop business opportunities for our client, a leading, global IT solutions provider/consulting company. The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 3 years proven, successful Account Management experience in IT Consulting/project based services and staffing solutions.
Title: Account Executive(full time)
Location: Boston, MA
Compensation: Highly competitive base salary plus generous commission potential as well as full benefits package. .
- Proactively manages current accounts and develops new accounts for project based, IT services and staffing solutions
- Mainly utilizes outside/field sales techniques to identify and establish new business opportunities.
- Utilizes existing database to target and further develop existing and new clients.
- Develops and ensures a qualified pipeline of prospects. Achieves or exceeds assigned targets, goals and metrics.
- Participates in networking events, organizations, etc in local marketplace to ensure presence.
- Self- generates and establishes new, revenue generating client relationships
- Consults and meets with clients face to face to evaluate current technical needs. Makes sound recommendations and provides consulting solutions for client needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned and related to current business needs.
- Takes responsibility and is held accountable for revenue expectations and achievements
Apply now for immediate consideration. Should you meet minimum requirements, you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team.
- Bachelor's degree required (experience may substitute for education)
- Minimum 3-5 years IT Solutions Account Management/Outside Sales experience.
- Prior successful experience calling on mid to senior management/decision makers
- Strong drive to succeed and hunger to close the deal. Must be a risk taker and competitive self-starter
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required. Superior data mining skills and internet based lead generation.
- Prior successful exposure and knowledge of IT skill sets/IT technical terminology
- Knows how to identify market intelligence and use to advantage. Utilizes social media as necessary.
- Ability to work with internal and external teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prior ability to develop strategic account management plans, execute and deliver on territory goals and objectives
Artemis - 10 months ago