Job Title: Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Company: Hughes Xerographic, an Authorized Xerox Sales
Job Location: Wheeling, WV 26003
ARE YOU LOOKING TO START A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN OUTSIDE
Cash in on the power of the Xerox Agent Program with a
future as an Account Manager.
We are looking for dynamic sales professionals who want
to enable growth in our business, sell a world class
product, and make lots of money in an ethical fashion.
We are looking for top sales people who understand what
it means to build relationships and close business.
If that is you, join our growing team. We will support
your career growth with ongoing sales training,
qualified leads, advanced sales tools and an attractive
compensation package designed to reward you for your
initiative. You will be provided with a formula that has
helped thousands of sales professionals like you to
realize their full earnings potential in a competitive
The Account Executive responsibilities include:
equipment and services to new and existing customers
- Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox
phone call and personal visit
- Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through
clients on a monthly basis
- Deliver an established number of Xerox proposals to
provide after-sales support
- Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
- Close business and ensure a problem-free install;
If you have the drive to succeed and are looking for a
- Grow year-over-year sales results
great opportunity, we have the job that can meet or
exceed your expectations.
If you have these Account Executive qualities, we want
to hear from you:
effectively qualify customer needs and define their
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Strong communication and closing skills
- Ability to cold call
- Excellent work ethic
- Career oriented
- Self-starter attitude
- Active listening skills and probing abilities to
all customers and prospects
- Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of
arrange meetings to sell and promote document
- Ability to source and contact decision makers to
solutions equipment and services
ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a
- Planning, organizational and scheduling skills to
- PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration..
- Prior selling experience preferred, but not required
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
Hughes Xerographics is an equal opportunity employer.
Req. Code : E-Hughes WV
Division/Department : HUGHES XEROGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT, INC.
Xerox - NAAO - 14 months ago