The Account Manager is responsible for selling and monitoring filtration management programs for Total Filtration Services within the account they are assigned to. They are responsible for relationship development at various levels, providing ongoing account management, and serving as a partner to assigned customers. They are expected to sell deeper and across their assigned account.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote the company and its services to all current and potential customers
- Expand existing account(s) volume and achieve margin growth.Meet and exceed sales and margin targets overall.
- Complete all job requirements according to the specific assigned Scope of Work in a safe manner.
- Generate new customers and new accounts through various methods
- Consistently work to implement new programs within the facility, i.e. consigned inventory, kitting, product testing, cost savings and solutions, and customer service-related improvements as a means to authenticate the value of filtration management.
- Identify and oversee cost savings implementation and documentation
- Source products
- Facilitate product cross reference and standardization; minimize Excess and Obsolete inventory.
- Understand and utilize TFS business systems.
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of filtration to assigned accounts
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other TFS staff
- Work closely with all customers, manufacturers and related suppliers to provide support to the facility
- Support Branch and Corporate initiatives related to marketing, sales, and training
- Support National Account initiatives and assist in new account implementation.
- Maintain weekly sales and expense reports.
- Utilize CRM, if applicable.
Specific Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Technical expertise related to product and service
- Understanding of various (assigned) industrial markets
- Solid organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Proven track record of sales growth
- Previous account management experience
- Demonstrated commitment to customer excellence
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates at all levels of the organization
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Required Experience:Industry Experience:
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time without a break
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to accommodate data entry and keyboard utilization
- Ability to withstand extremes of temperature within a plant environment
- Other demands may exist based on assigned customer requirements.
Required Education:Educational Requirements:
- Prior filter experience preferred
- Prior industrial or automotive manufacturing experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- High School Diploma required
Clarcor Inc - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard