Is this You?
Commercial Account Manager; Bilingual (SPANISH)
The Accounts Manager is a pivotal role to the retention and growth of our commercial business. In this role you will ensure client satisfaction by identifying current and future customer needs and proposing value-added solutions that increase our market share and account retention. In addition to managing existing accounts, you will establish and execute on a comprehensive territory business development plan which generates sales growth to meet sales targets.
YouTube: Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEvLKI .
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEyC6z
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
· Effectively manage an account portfolio by increasing account Retention, reducing Attrition, and focus on loyalty building
· Exceed customer expectations by delivering high quality customer service, promptly addressing all customer requests, inquiries, and maintaining relationships with customers
· Participate in commercial proposal preparation to accurately and objectively identify financial risks associated with major business opportunities
· Develop proposals and presentations targeted at solving business needs of prospects
· Negotiate rates and complete internal sales process to ensure a high level of quality and seamless client experience.
· Proactively consult with existing accounts to identify needs and promote and sell additional products and services.
· Liaise between client and internal organization departments to resolve account issues Develop action plans to address problem areas and participate in the development of short and long range goals
Your background includes:
· Strong business acumen with analytical ability to assess client needs and translate into business requirements
· Excellent communication skills and networking abilities with internal and external contacts
· Advanced skills in Excel to perform analysis on large amounts of data
· At least 1 year sales and customer service experience managing client accounts (collections, or energy experience a plus)
· Ability to travel within the US and Canada
· Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a Requirement
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
Just Energy - 16 months ago
Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer...