UFP Chandler, LLC
POSITION TITLE: Account Manager - CAST
BASIC FUNCTION: The Account Manager is responsible for the sale of Company products and services through developing and maintaining customer contacts within an assigned territory or area of responsibility.
- Services and maintains positive relationships with current customer base.
- Identify customers' needs and solve problems
- Understand and perform cost savings analysis for customers
- Generates new sales by promoting product line to new and existing customers.
- Troubleshoots problems for customer.
- Monitors sales market in assigned region.
- Prepares various reports as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Skills and abilities
- Preferred bachelor degree
- Minimum of one year of customer services experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and other software for business applications
- Preferred manufacturing background, but not required
- Preferred experience and knowledge on UFP's organization, culture, and product lines
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
- Ability to successfully interact with all organizational levels and the public
- Demonstrated proficiency to manage multiple tasks, to set priorities, and to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate proficiency in general telephone and office etiquette and legible handwriting
- Demonstrated ability to be mobile in the work environment.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to apply business math to manufacturing processes.
FLSA CLASS: Salary/Exempt
- Self-managing; works well under little supervision
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Strong organization skills
- Be a team player and support the Company's goals
- Conducts in a professional manner
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
JOB: Regular, Full-time
LOCATION: Chandler, AZ
UFP Chandler, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin
Universal Forest Products Inc - 17 months ago