Crittercism is the first mobile application performance management provider and our small, diehard team is dedicated to building world-class products. |
In fact, we believe so deeply in our mission and product that we think everyone should be using our tools. You will be responsible for making this happen by bringing on new channel partners, co-selling with partners, and driving sales.
- Develop a strategic and tactical sales strategy in coordination with the Global VP of Sales
- Build and maintain senior level sponsorships with key customers and prospects
- Manage and grow revenue from third-party channel partners
- Meet/exceed channel sales quota
- Provide accurate and timely revenue forecasts
- 5-10 years of account or partner management
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales cycle
- Motivated self-starter capable of working independently
- Ability to manage global accounts
- Creativity and vision to uncover opportunities in a fast-paced mobile startup
Desired but not Required
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world°s first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 450 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company°s investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.
Crittercism - 13 months ago