***** Resumes accepted through May 8th.****
Reporting to the Midwest Region Manager, your role will be part of the Midwest Region of the Enterprise Group, a Domtar Business. Your key responsibilities will be to manage sales of business forms, cut size and related paper products, identify opportunities, implement strategies and function as a member of the Enterprise Group team. The location for this position is flexible but must be located in the state of Ohio or Northern Kentucky with a heavy concentration of existing customers in the Southern OH and Western/Central KY area.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
Establishing new business and maintain existing customer base.
Generating new leads through various prospecting activities.
Complete understanding of our products, markets, and distribution channels.
Conduct customer presentations and meetings through all levels (sales to management)
of your customer base
Promoting the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solutions.
Strong understanding of value vs. price
Proven skills of leadership, influence and determination
***** Candidates must have the right to work in the United States.****
***** No recruiter calls accepted.****
***** Relocation will not be offered with this position.****
- You hold a BS/BA degree
- You have a minimum of 2 years successful sales experience in business to business sales
- A business forms, printing, or paper sales background is preferred
- You possess an excellent verbal skill set
- You are computer literate
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic and are self-motivated
- Competitive salaries
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match/company funded pension plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Employer paid development and tuition reimbursement program
- Company car
Leaving a paper trail is Domtar's business; the company is North America's #1 uncoated freesheet paper manufacturer and...