Walden Security is currently recruiting for an Account Manager in the Cleveland, NC area.
The Account Manager will manage unarmed security officers to ensure the following security responsibilities are met:
- Ensures that service expectations are being met through regular contact with clients; evaluates service quality, inspects posts and initiates corrective action in a timely manner as necessary.
- Meets with branch management and/or client representatives for status updates and to address any actual or potential problems; provides support during client start-ups; provides input to security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews post orders and communicates requirements and changes to affected personnel.
- Establishes contacts and works as liaison between the client property, local law enforcement, local civic groups, etc.
- Maintains and submits payroll records and other employee and business information; reviews client and company reports for accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Communicates and coordinates with branch management regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, recordkeeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services; makes scheduling and staffing adjustments as needed to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs; reviews reports to ensure that commitments have been met and client directions have been followed.
- Maintains responsibility for assigned account(s) and security personnel seven days a week. Although supervision is in place, the Account Manager will be provided equipment to facilitate emergency around-the-clock contract.
- Assists branch management in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and administrative duties.
- Develops staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Assures that employee grievances are heard and resolved and that personnel records are updated and accurate.
- Assures communication of policies, company announcements and job openings.
- Meets all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
- Coordinates and/or conducts site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as well as meet Walden’s corporate training standards.
- Reconciles security logs against shift responsibilities and patrols; review incident reports prior to submitting to client and coordinate preliminary investigations.
- Manages uniforms, equipment, supplies & vehicles utilized at the account, maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
- Capably utilizes Valiant for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Invoice Aging by Tiers, Training Summary and Training detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
Must possess current, valid North Carolina Security License
High school diploma or GED required
Previous supervisory experience in a security setting required
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English language
Ability to successfully pass a drug test and background investigation
Walden Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Walden Security is something of a right-hand man -- or in this case, woman -- to businesses and government. Majority owned and operated by...