FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR CAREER…
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Boston Beer Company. Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix to the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent. The Boston Beer Company is constantly looking to add “new ingredients” to increase the quality of our organization. That “new ingredient” could be you!
About the Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Brewery Representative in Connecticut
The Brewery Representative works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts within the industry. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics.
Ingredients To Be A Successful Brewery Representative:
To Be Mixed With:
- Desire to build a career in sales
- 1 to 3 years of proven results oriented experience in outside sales or within the food & beverage industry
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Strong judgment and professional maturity
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree required
And Served to You With..
- 100% focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores/convenient stores)
- Identifying major accounts that are not being penetrated with BBC products, and developing a plan to establish business with such accounts
- Improving conditions and merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting coolers and displaying point of sale items to increase visibility of the brand.
- Partnering with distributors to ensure orders are placed, products are received and business is growing at accounts
- Conducting waitstaff / bartender educations, beer tastings and evening promotions
A variety of benefits including extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match, a competitive compensation package, a car allowance and an expense budget.
- Valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously
- Ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale frequently
The Boston Beer Company - 16 months ago