InfoStretch ( www.infostretch.com ) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
Infostretch is looking for a dynamic person with understanding of business and technology who can pro-actively anticipate the client needs.This job involves building & managing customers across the United States and business opportunities in key identified accounts. The role deliverables would be broadly as follows:
Location : Job will be in New York, NY.
- Revenue focus
- Managing existing revenue, growing revenue segments and exceeding growth targets
- Delivering various compelling concepts to the customer and drive to closure of the proposal relentlessly focusing on driving revenue, establishing multiple contacts, solution pilots, design wins, case studies and customer references
- Working with the delivery teams to ensure specific customer expectations are met, collecting customer feedback, implement action plans for improvement
- Delivering a great customer experience to customers and partners.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director of any problems that may arise.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client. Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director, Sales and delivery teams.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Account Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send acurrent word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
InfoStretch is a leader in Mobile Application Development, Testing and Certification Services. InfoStretch also specializes in Enterprise...