Industry: Advertising, Sales, Telemarketing, Signs, Graphics, Marketing, Administration, Customer Service
To make sign-buying fast, easy, FASTSIGNS® Centers use state-of-the-art innovation and technology to design, develop, and produce world class products and services in support of all types of businesses, large and small. FASTSIGNS® Centers offer consulting, design, production, file transfer, delivery and installation for a full range of custom sign and graphic products. If you are looking to leverage your skills and experience in an interesting and challenging way, then we encourage you to apply to this Customer Service Representative position.
The FASTSIGNS® Center Account Manager is responsible for customer service inside the store, as well as execution of the marketing programs and prospect sales. The ideal CSR candidate will have prior customer service experience, sign or graphics industry experience, and a high school diploma/GED.
A representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position is as follows:
1. Serve as the first point of contact for walk-in, telephone, and internet customers.
2. Strive to turn In-Active customers in to Active customers.
3. Generate new business for the store by phone prospecting, networking, gaining referrals, and cold calling.
4. Maintain business with existing high-volume accounts as determined by the owner/franchisee.
5. Respond to customer inquiries; use The 10 General Orders of Customer Selling to determine sign needs, provide sign recommendations and quotes, and assist customers with the order process.
6. Process customer orders; accurately complete Work Orders; obtain customers approval and payment.
7. Enter accurate contact information into database for future follow up.
8. Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-development by accurately creating, reading and communicating Work Order details, and later proofing sign for quality.
9. Contact customers when the order is ready, when delays or errors occur, or when payment is late, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
10. Contact customer within 3-5 days of order to confirm customer satisfaction. If dissatisfied, determine concern and present solutions.
11. Obtain referrals; determine contact name and phone number; and provide follow-up.
12. Execute a variety of marketing functions: In-store database mailings based on targeted POS lists, thank you cards 5-7 days after order is picked up, prospect via phone for new customers by generating prospect lists, implementing a call-mail-call program, distributing press releases regarding store activities, executing FASTMAIL campaigns, etc.
13. Maintain an attractive retail environment (clean, organized and functional).
14. Support store manager as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and daily, weekly and monthly paperwork.
FASTSIGNS - 2 years ago