Apply your knowledge and experience in GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT, MASINT, and All Source Analysis to this challenging position on our federal sales team. You’ll work directly with national intelligence agencies to promote intelligence collection, analysis, sharing, and decision making through the direct application of GIS technology.
- Direct sales of Esri software and services
- Execute account management strategies designed to facilitate the implementation of business relevant solutions within a portfolio of targeted accounts
- Leverage industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Work closely with technical resources to develop custom presentations designed to demonstrate the business value of Esri’s enterprise solutions
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to address each customer’s critical business challenges
- Orchestrate an effective virtual team effort using internal resources and Esri business partners as contributors that support a common vision/strategy to achieve the goals of the customer and Esri
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Direct work-related experience in or with an element of and familiarity with the organizations and operations of the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC)
- Understanding of federal budget cycles and processes, programmatic processes, and IC mission responsibility
- Two or more years of enterprise sales experience in a technical field
- Knowledge of and experience using Esri products
- Proven track record of developing productive relationships with customers, colleagues, and management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Experience working in or with government organizations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- U.S. citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Experience in the application of GIS to National Security Objectives
- Experience with multiple elements of the IC
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel as needed
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 22 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...