Account Manager – Filtration Division
Home Office – KY or TN
We have a career opportunity available for an Account Manager located in Kentucky or Tennessee to support sales activity from our Russellville, KY Fiber Division. This position will work from a home office to support our customers and focus on account management of Filtration Products. Travel to our plant in Russellville, KY and to customer locations will be required.
- Provide sales and account management suport for new and existing cutomers
- Maintain and update customer information and pricing within SAP
- Document and maintain a schedule of customer contact via telephone, email, and site visits
- Serve as the plant liason for the customer
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
- 1 or more years of business to business sales or account management experience required
- H.S. Diploma or GED required
- 4 year degree in business or a related technical discipline is preferred
- Organized and able to self-manage and schedule with direction from management
- Willing and able to travel 40-60%
- Experience with Filtration or Nonwovens products is preferred
Carpenter Co - 18 months ago