What were looking for: Highly motivated networkers and ambitious account managers fascinated by the clean-tech job market and highly driven to educate and influence employers to get ahead of the curve, grow their businesses and prepare their workforce for Americas future.
A day in the life: You will be speaking everyday with business owners and career changers. You will consult individuals on their career and company goals and match them with the trainings that will get them there. You will become an expert on state and federal incentive programs and opportunities for clean-tech careers and education programs to be able to provide your clients with the most comprehensive and affordable package available.
Who you are: You thrive on pursuing new business channels and opportunities, and developing long-lasting professional relationships. You are aware of the countrys current job market and want to help contribute to the solution by building out our clean-tech energy solutions. You also want to make a significant impact in helping our workforce become more educated about energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies. You will work longer and harder than anyone else you know and will never know what it means to be bored on the job. Youre excited about the prospect of a formalized training program for solar PV maintenance or NYC energy efficiency rebate programs in your off-time.
What we offer:
- There is no glass ceiling here. We want you to grow with the company and feel a sense of ownership. You can propose ideas and execute on them with the support of the management team.
- Full health benefits (including dental and vision)
- Free dinners - the long hours dont go un-noticed.
- Opportunities to max out on your own professional development in the clean-tech space (yes you, too, can become LEED-accredited, a certified Solar PV Installer and certified home energy auditor)
- Employee stock purchase plan
If the above sounds like your perfect job, submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking to hire as soon as we find the right candidate. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.