The Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. In addition, they will work closely with the company support team, Sales, Professional Services, and Product Management to ensure that the company is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Work closely with Sales, Professional Services, and support team to manage the customer's expectations during the customer life cycle. The company is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, and someone who is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Project manage the customer on-boarding process with the company support teams
- Manage customer escalations as needed
- Work closely with customer and the company support team on identifying best use cases of the product
- Coordinate re-occurring meetings with customers to talk about future roadmaps for customer and the company.
- Identify opportunities for professional services
- Identify additional documentation and on-boarding processes to help streamline customer issues.
- Maintain customer engagements documents
- Customer Satisfaction level
- Customer retention
- Strong background in ad serving and ad management platforms and technologies
- At least two to three years online experience is required – ideally in online advertising with a focus on trafficking, ad ops, online account management or similar
- Practical experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology is a must
- Experience building very strong personal relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company.
- A real passion to work in a hard-charging start-up environment with some ambiguity and few rules or processes
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail
- Familiarity with CRM or incident tracking and management systems such as Salesforce.com, Siebel, Remedy, Clarify, etc.
- BA or equivalent preferred with a strong academic record
- Knowledge of any or all of the following ad servers: Doubleclick, GAM, OpenX, Zedo
- 3 years Account Management experience
Elevate Recruiting Group - 20 months ago