About Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead the team to be a good strong cohesive team that works very well locally, within Manhattan in LATAM, and globally
- Drive new business and expanded business with existing customers
- Responsible for identifying, developing and potentially closing opportunities for Manhattan's software products and services
- Grow the market software and services revenues profitably and position Manhattan Associates as market leader for supply chain solutions
- Establish, document and maintain solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts
- Manages to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Responsible for collection of annual maintenance fees for Manhattan's software products for all assigned accounts
- Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses and services.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Educate assigned accounts on Manhattan Associates’ solutions
- Accountable for ensuring that Manhattan clients have complied with the terms and conditions of the contracts that are in place between the two organizations.
- Establish collaborative relationships with internal constituents to execute and manage contracts, resolve customer issues and coordinate successful sales activities
- Perform effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level
- Support customers or GeoPartners from a strategic account management standpoint
- Support multi-national organizations that are establishing operations or rolling out solutions
- Promote, market, speak, and highlight Manhattan's success in the market and globally through experience in market
- Help retain, develop, and recruit the right talent and partnerships
- Manage a tight business with quality forecasting, collections, and operational performance
Requirements / Qualifications:
In addition to English, applicants must be fluent in either Spanish or Portuguese (preferably in both).
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience including 3 years of supply chain software sales experience
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software
- Experience and success selling implementation consulting services
- Proven sales quota attainment track record
- Proven new business development skills
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and organizational skills
- Must have experience driving successful implementations of Supply Chain software solutions
- High comfort level and presence with senior executives
- Must be willing to travel 75% or more
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
Manhattan Associates - 21 months ago
Manhattan Associates serves up a cocktail of supply chain management software and systems, sans cherry. It provides customers in the...