MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner for 5 consecutive years, MCPc is consistently recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
The successful candidate will represent TIP Capital on-site at MCPc Financial Services in Cleveland, Ohio and will be responsible for supporting MCPc’s inside sales team.
Seeking a sales professional that is committed to a high level of customer service with a focus on providing integrated technology solutions. This is a direct sales position with a focus on selling.
Take a leadership role in working with customer service, technology business units, and industry partners to identify and provide solutions to meet customers needs.
A Successful candidate will:
- Generate equipment leasing sales
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Provide superior customer service while ensuring sales and profit goals are met.
- Support the insides sales program
MCPc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- 3+ years sales experience in financial services or IT, leasing experience desirable but not required; training will be provided.
- Proven track record of successful business development
- Must be able to build and cultivate relationships with vendor sales management and representatives
- Ability to interface with customers (external and internal) and project a professional image at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- An established customer base the supports significant, margin oriented run rate business
- The ability to locate and quickly capitalize sales opportunities in net new relationships
- A strong work ethic that is focused on producing sales oriented results
- The desire to continually educate yourself to stay relevant in today's complex IT environment