Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Take your career to the next level as a Sales Account Manager with Resolvit. We’ve grown 51% over the last five years and have been included on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies three times. How? We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Put your sales skills to work by seeking out and developing new business relationships, discovering client requirements in a consultative selling dialogue, and driving opportunities to close. As the Sales Account Manager , you will uncover and pursue leads and referrals in your target account base, then develop those leads into trusted business relationships. You will also:
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Identify, qualify, and translate client needs into actionable consulting solutions
- Collaborate with the technical recruiters who make up our resource management team to identify the best consulting resources for each project
- Present clients with solution options for their needs
- Maintain and grow your account base over time
Great Additional Qualifications:
- More than 3 years of progressive sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related course of study
- Demonstrated success against targeted sales objectives or quotas
- Track record of successfully sourcing new prospects using the telephone
- Ability to deliver engaging, articulate sales presentations in person and over the phone
- Strong self-motivation, an outgoing personality, and an entrepreneurial spirit
What’s in it for You?
- Prior experience in outside business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Healthy network of business contacts in the Silicon Valley
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your sales career. In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
How to Apply:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Short term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Uncapped commission potential
- Rewards trips and other awards for our top sales performers
If you’re ready to join our team, click “Apply” to register with our online talent community. Completion of our online registration process will take 5 minutes.
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Position ID with any correspondence!
ick here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 30+ days ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...