BenchMark Rehab Partners
Our Mission: To empower and inspire people to reach their full potential.
Our Vision: To deliver the highest quality, evidence-based health care with a passion for excellence.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining referral relationships with Physicians and office staff throughout a defined region, and promoting the BenchMark brand and its clinicians. Travel is required. Duties include, but are not limited to –
· Develop and follow an effective call plan for the region,
· Utilize reporting tools provided to achieve regional goals,
· Communicate and collaborate with Regional Director on goals,
· Build business relationships with customers and community leaders,
· Attend and participate in regional sales meetings,
· Remain in compliance with company guidelines,
· Prospect and increase the referral potential of existing partners,
· Identify opportunities for publicity, and
· Coordinate community events.
The Account Manager is self-motivated and works well both independently and with the team of Clinic Directors, the Regional Director, Business Office staff and peers.
Qualifications required for this position include prior sales experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effective organizational skills, ability to travel and entertain customers, and the ability to uphold our company’s mission, vision, and values.
Experience in the physical therapy industry or sales experience calling on physician offices desired.
No phone calls please
Founded as a single clinic in 1995 by a group of physical therapists in Ooltewah, TN, BenchMark Physical Therapy is the region’s...