Provides Marketing and Client Services to an assigned book of accounts
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and process current policy information through the utilization of Sagitta and Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist the Account Executive, Senior Managing Director, etc. in the regular servicing of an assigned book of accounts.
- Assist in the collection of renewal information.
- Prepare applications/submission for marketing to insurance companies in Sagitta.
- Negotiate with the insurance company at the direction of the Account Executive, Senior Managing Director, etc. to obtain the most comprehensive coverage with an approved market.
- Prepare written proposals.
- Communicate all coverage restriction and changes to the insured and insurance company in writing.
- Bind coverage's with the insurance company in accordance with Account Executive/ Procedure or insured's instructions. Invoice binders on renewal and new business and confirm to the insured in writing.
- Invoice binders on renewal and new business and confirm to the insured in writing.
- Verify the accuracy of all policies and endorsements and request corrections from the insurance company using Sagitta.
- Respond to all client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintain a log of all conversations with client in the agency management system (Sagitta).
- Maintain and update a listing of Certificate of Insurance holders for each client.
- Assist the Account Executive/ Producer in collection activity.
- Work with and help coordinate technical support help if applicable.
- Pursue a program of professional and career development towards a Senior Account Manager position.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management.
- Adhere to all published Mesirow Financial rules, regulations and procedures.
- 5 or more years of insurance experience including client service and marketing.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Insurance Agency Management System experience (Sagitta preferred).
- Pursue Professional Designation.
Mesirow Financial - 23 months ago
Mesirow Financial Holdings is an employee-owned company with nearly $380 million in equity investments and a global reach. Clients,...