Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) is North America’s largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for an
Charlotte, North Carolina
is responsible for all Commercial Truck sales business with established customers and new prospects within an assigned territory. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying, profiling, and developing a list of prospective customers utilizing data provided by Corporate and individual sales techniques.
- Maintain existing client base (CRM).
- Cold Calling.
- Maintaining contact with customers in relation to their requirements
- Timely follow up on sales leads and referrals.
- Keeping current on market and customer trends.
- Marketing additional company services which are available to customers.
Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
Industry experience is preferred but not required. Outside sales experienced candidates will be considered. We offer a very competitive salary and a great work/life balance with a standard business schedule of Monday – Friday.
The ideal candidate would have strong verbal and written communication skills, good organizational and time management skills, high energy level and positive attitude, and a valid driver’s license (CDL Preferred).
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Traditional 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Healthcare Savings Account
- OEM Continued Education
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) helps those who are in for the long haul. The company runs about 40 heavy-duty truck dealerships that carry new...