Everyone at Crittercism cares deeply about mobile app performance management. We are an ambitious team headquartered in San Francisco and believe strongly in the products we build. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Account Manager who is determined, likes a challenge, and plays to win.
Companies already using our platform include Netflix, LinkedIn, Nike, and AT&T, to name a few. You will be responsible for growing this list by successfully promoting, demonstrating, and selling Crittercism’s solutions.
- Drive direct sales of Crittercism mobile app performance management products
- Manage accounts in the Los Angeles south, AZ, NM, TX, NV terriories.
- Achieve/exceed direct sales quota
- Generate new business and develop customer relationships
- Accurately forecast new revenue
- 5+ years of senior-level direct sales experience
- Proven track record of developing/maintaining senior level sponsorships
- Extensive experience creating/managing a robust pipeline
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent presentation, relationship management, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a startup environment
Desired but not Required
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world's first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 450 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company's investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.
Crittercism, Inc. - 16 months ago