In the earliest days of the electrical age, a young company set out with the vision of helping build the infrastructure that would bring electricity to the rural South. That company was Irby.
Today, Irby is setting out with a new vision: to change the role of the electrical distributor from that of a bid-based provider of electrical products to that of a high-value partner, providing total electrical solutions.
An Irby relationship is all about giving customers the greatest long-term value. We focus on providing the lowest overall cost of doing business, not just the lowest price on a particular product. Clearly, a high-value relationship with Irby will save you more than low-bid relationships with multiple vendors.
As your supply chain partner, we arm you with the technological and human resources you need to make your supply chain more efficient. Our team works with your team on a daily basis to help you solve problems and achieve goals. This team approach has helped Irby customers to succeed since 1926. And we can do the same for you today.
Account Manager - West Monroe, LA
This position develops strategies to impact significant growth in the West Monroe, LA commercial and industrial segment. The essential duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Call on customers to increase Irby’s presence in the commercial and industrial market.
- Assist District Sales Manager in developing and implementing sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Forecasts sales activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Five years industry experience dealing with commercial and industrial customers along with experience in leading high-performing sales teams is required.
- Desire experience in the West Monroe, LA area.
- Associate degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of personal computing skills.
- Oral and written communication skills with excellent math skills are needed to qualify for this position.
- Ability to be a team player is a must!
401k Plan with matching, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
Irby is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V