Posting Job Title: Account Manager Level 1- Inside Sales
Requisition #: 142868BR
Posting Location: United States - New York - East Syracuse
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
As a technology leader in the telecommunications industry and one of the largest cable operators in the nation, Time Warner Cable Business Class has a uniquely strong marketplace position. We built our business on the single focus of being a best-in-class telecommunications service provider, and we are looking for best-in-class sales leaders to join us in our drive to success.
This position will support the current existing customer account base for a team of Inside Account Managers.
The main responsibilities of this position will be to grow and renew existing Time Warner Cable Business Class embedded base clients and answer the IVR to handle MAC (Moves/Adds/Changes)for existing customers. Emphasis will be on upselling existing customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
Required Education :
- Responsible for supporting existing business customers in the East Region.
- This position requires excellent customer servicing skills to handle the unique situations that may arrive through the IVR.
- Keep daily records of sales contacts made, proposals sent, and contracts received
- Project manages sales cycle activities and service implementation.
- Initiate serviceability checks and site survey requests where appropriate
- Process orders, handles customer inquiries, and sets proper expectation levels.
- Provide input for reports outlining sales results and activities on a daily basis
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires Business or Technology degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Travel requirements and frequency:
- Internals must be in their role more than 12 months to be eligible to apply
Legal or Financial Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with MS Applications products including Word and Excel required
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking required.
- Familiarity with business software and hardware applications and Intranets preferred.
- Knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure and equipment (Routers, switches, Frame Relay, Metro Ethernet, ATM and SONET) preferred.
- Understanding need and function of network security and firewalls preferred.
- Must provide superior customer service on a day to day basis required.
- Must be self motivated and self disciplined and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries required.
- Ability to work well under pressure or deadline environments required.
- Ability to translate technical information to customers required.
- Ability to identify and cultivate market opportunities.
- Must be able to multi-task proficiently
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
More on TWC
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: 1053
Controlling Establishment ID: 00467 - East Syracuse Kirkville
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...