Posting Job Title: Account Manager 1-Proactive
Requisition #: 146056BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks an Account Manager I. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Will be expected to have primary responsibility to existing customer up sell and contract renewal within the small and mid-sized business market with occasional travel to customer locations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales.
- Develops customer centric solutions and delivers sales proposals on product benefits.
- Clearly understands and communicates the company's value proposition.
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Work with the Account Executive and Account Consultant teams to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention.
- Work in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel.
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
- Internals must be in their role more than 12 months to be eligible to apply
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
- Proficient in MS Office and related software applications. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required .
- All other Duties As Assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; at least two years of sales experience, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the commercial telecommunications market; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
Controlling Establishment ID: 00110 - NYC E 23rd
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...