The Mid-Market Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for generating new logos/new sales in order to meet and exceed a monthly sales quota. Target prospects will be F3000 - F1000 organizations headquartered and/or operating in the Charlotte market.
* Primary responsibility is to acquire new business within accounts that have not previously or are not currently doing business with Level 3.
* Responsible for developing sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments.
* Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Take ownership of the geographic territory designated by management.
* Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company
ducts and solutions.
* After winning new business, manages customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business.
* Utilize Siebel & Salesforce.com to provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
Education and Experience
* Experience: 2+ yrs
* Education Level: Bachelor
* Field Of Study: Business, marketing, or similar
* A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
* Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
* Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
• 2-6+ years of telecommunications sales experience.
• Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
• Experience selling IP, data, and voice network services.
• Proven experience hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
• Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills.
• Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
• Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Government Security Required: No
* Ability to travel regionally as required.
Sits five to seven hours per day. Stands and or walks one to three hours per day. May bend, reach, stoop and crouch throughout the day. Should have the ability to hear, speak and see effectively to perform the necessary tasks of this position. Manual dexterity is occasionally required. The position may require frequent movement and activity relating to using keyboards, viewing data on computer displays, and communicating verbally and in writing to the needs of others. The employee-owner may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Working Conditions: Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Level 3 Communications - 20 months ago
L-3 is a top ten defense company that delivers superior performance to the U.S. government, our allies and leading corporations throughout...