The Active Network, Inc. is the leading online destination for those with healthy, athletic lifestyles! We have a highly prominent and well-respected reputation, providing technology based solutions to schools, communities, camps and athletic events on a nationwide basis. Our company culture truly reflects the active lifestyle. Our dress is casual and relaxed – but our environment is full of self-driven achievers with strong track records of success in the corporate sphere. In short, we work hard and we play hard – in a very team oriented environment.
The Active Network customers include Fortune 500 companies, higher education facilities, school districts, non-profit organizations, community organizations and more. For more info, check us out at www.activenetwork.com.
The Senior Account Manager position in the Youth and Educate market is responsible for driving revenue to ACTIVE Network through successful management and growth of their assigned book of business. Developing a business consultant relationship with existing clients, identifying product and client training gaps, ensuring the delivery of quality customer and technical services, and resolving attrition issues to renew the client’s business are the hallmarks of a successful Senior Account Manager.
Within the Account Management team, Senior AMs are expected to drive continued market and competitive learning through research and customer outreach, and report findings to the team at regular intervals to maintain strong and ever-evolving market knowledge among entire team.
Senior Account Managers will also liaise with other company functions as necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development. Particularly, Senior AMs will work closely with the Professional Services teams to triage common issues, track product needs and fit, and develop meaningful, professional client-facing content to retain top-revenue clients.
• Drive revenue through minimizing customer attrition and increasing sales to our base business of A and B accounts.
o Meet and exceed assigned quota targets
o Quote and sell software and services to existing customer accounts
o Manage contract renewal for assigned book of business
o Manage annual database setup for all databases tied to client accounts
• Develop and maintain a business consultant relationship with client decision-makers
o Analyze client business for new opportunities, suggesting relevant products and services, and presenting market-specific content valuable to client growth
o Build relationships with contacts across the organization to drive retention and mitigate attrition risk, primarily through regular, proactive contact
o Relay market knowledge and client expertise to influence internal stakeholders with the intent of securing ACTIVE’s position as a leader in the Camps’ software market
• Improving customer SAT and reducing attrition
o Identify root causes of client ‘pain points’ and issues
o Liaise between teams to facilitate resolution of technical issues
o Early identification of at-risk clients and escalate potential risks or challenges to manager
o Handle messaging and objection handling with clients regarding technical issues
Requirements (skills, knowledge, abilities):
• Proven experience and success in external client and/or project management, preferably in a software sales setting
• Advanced communication (oral and written), objection-handling, and conflict management skills
• Ability to leverage technology tools to fuel organization, efficiency, and productivity; advanced use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred
• Highly skilled in public speaking; can confidently create and deliver presentations to both client and internal audiences
• Ability to adapt and respond quickly to change
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and make sound decisions under the position guidelines with little direct supervision
• Ability to collaborate as a productive and active team member
• Knowledge of the Youth and Educate market, particularly the Traditional, University and Sports Camp sub-markets
The Active Network, Inc - 30+ days ago
The Active Network is a leading publisher of online communities that encourage and facilitate participation in a wide range of sports and re...