Active Network (NYSE: ACTV) is on a mission to make the world a more active place. With deep expertise in activity and participant management™, our ActiveWorks® cloud technology helps organizers transform and grow their businesses. We do this through technology solutions that power the world’s activities, as well as online destinations such as Active.com® that connect people with the things they love to do. Serving over 50,000 global business customers and driving over 80 million transactions annually, we help organizers get participants, manage their events and build communities. Active Network has received numerous industry accolades over the past decade. Most recently, the San Diego Business Journal named our company among its Best Companies to Work For and just prior to our IPO last year the Wall Street Journal named Active Network on its 'Next Big Thing 2011' list. In previous years, we have been on the Inc. 500, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 500 and Promo 100 lists.
The Active Network is currently seeking proven, sales performers to help us develop and grow loyal customers in the K12 market in various locations throughout North America. Previous sales experience in addition to technology sales experience is desirable. ACTIVE’s clients include public school districts, high schools, middle schools and elementary schools across the country that currently use our Blue Bear accounting software within their schools. We deliver premier school administration software, school accounting software, and class registration software, that streamlines and automates back-office administration and enables educational institutions to focus on teaching and enriching the lives of students. Read all about us at www.activeeducate.com.
- Inside sales to aggressively close new and existing business in the K-12 educate division, providing top tier technology solutions
- Create and conduct customer presentations and proposals
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish
- Meet revenue objectives
- Minimum of (2) years documented B2B New Business sales success
- Working knowledge of internet, web services and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong knowledge of the sales process. Proactively moves the sale from start to finish
- Articulate and poised, with strong presentation skills – and closing ability
- Very driven with a strong, proactive work ethic
- Knowledge of the K-12 market, financial experience or technology sales a huge plus
- Thrives working in a high-energy, fast-paced sales environment
- BA/BS or higher, required
- Must be a fun person who thrives off of recognition, reward and being an integral part of the team
The Active Network is a leading publisher of online communities that encourage and facilitate participation in a wide range of sports and...