Lockton provides more than 15,000 clients around the world with insurance, benefits, surety and risk management services. Lockton's mission is to be the worldwide value and service leader in the insurance and risk management industry, our commitment is "to provide the most uncommon results in a most common business".
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
Lockton's Creve Coeur agency is seeking an experienced health and welfare Account Manager , responsible for assisting in the marketing and servicing requirements of new and renewal Employee Benefits accounts.
Conduct and assist with Client enrollment meetings
Complete new Carrier implementation
Assist with Mid-Year/Client Renewals
Conduct all Marketing efforts as assigned:
Develop mutually beneficial relationships with:
- Develop RFPs
- Coordinate vendor responses and follow-up
- Prepare final Marketing Report
- Ensure correct commission levels are included
Prepare Service Schedules
- Insurance Carriers
Maintain Open Item Lists
Review of Agreements and/or Documents:
- Review Employee Booklets (SPDs)
- Review Carrier Contracts
Provide AE and/or UM with necessary components needed to complete Renewal Projections
- Hospital/Network Comparison Reports
- Experience Reports
- Premium Costs Comparison
- Benefit Comparison Reports
- Management Reports
- Various Marketing Reports
Assist in the development and mentoring of Account Administrators
Assist in the development of and the implementation of internal controls and procedures
Assist with Performance Evaluations on departmental Associates
Attend staff meetings, department and carrier meetings as well as educational workshops
New Client Set-Up; Existing Client File Maintenance
Create and distribute Client & Carrier correspondence
Update Client and Carrier information in Benefitpoint
Deliver outstanding customer service
Complete Special Projects
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and excellent career advancement opportunities.
- 2-5 years' experience in the insurance industry w/general working knowledge of group benefits, services, and programs.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in business or related field.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of the elements of employee benefits marketing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet applications and formula calculations.
- High aptitude for mathematical calculations including multiplication, division and percentages.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation.
- Demonstrated understanding of when to proceed alone and when to involve other LBC Associates.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and execute oral and written instruction.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with Associates at all levels of responsibility.
- Ability to communicate professionally with external clients.
- Willingness and ability to expand knowledge and effectiveness in the commercial insurance industry by successful completion of extended classes and workshops related to insurance.
- Proven ability to input and extract client information from Benefitpoint.
- Demonstrated presentations skills, including preparation and execution.
- Successful completion of all HIAA Exams or ability to complete same.
Lockton, Inc. - 15 months ago