Requisition #: 58352
Job Title: Account Manager-Employment Tax
Country: United States
City: San Dimas
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Added Value Services:
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and at Added Value Services we create value for our clients with a broad range of specialized tax, money movement and employment related products and services. We are the entrepreneurial test-ground for ADP, featuring those 'beyond payroll' services that offer clients unique opportunities to stay in compliance and improve process efficiencies while reducing taxes and other expenses. In 2011, ADP was named to Forbes list of the top 100 most innovative companies in the world.
- Responsible for ensuring satisfaction and providing World Class service for an assigned client base of tax service national accounts
- Resolves issues relating to product features and functionality and client product knowledge
- Assist clients with tax service and payroll related issues
- Supports all Financial and Compliance Services product offerings and coordinates activity between internal departments and payroll regions
- Non-remote position.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
The following basic qualifications are required:
- Two to three years of client servicing or equivalent payroll , accounting or tax filing experience
- Knowledge of PC applications for client account management, word processing, spreadsheets and presentations
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to problem solve and seek alternative solutions
- Strong organizational skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- CPP preferred
- Non-remote position About ADP :
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success . Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, San Dimas, CA
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Area of Interest: Tax
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...