MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010,2011, and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
MCPc is a trusted technology products and solutions provider driven by a team of dedicated, customer-focused professionals experienced in solving complex business challenges. Headquartered in Cleveland,
Ohio, MCPc serves thousands of national and international customers in over 30 markets across the country and represents an expansive array of products and services. This breadth and depth serves as the foundation of the anyplace workspace™ an awarding winning reference architecture enabling true mobility, collaboration and virtualization.
At MCPc, we focus on the national delivery of business technology, consulting, and value-added distribution of computer supplies, equipment and services.
MCPc is a $240M privately held technology integration company based in Cleveland, OH who is growing in this challenging economy.
What makes the opportunity to work for MCPc so appealing?
At MCPc, we are committed to providing the highest level of value and professionalism. We want sales people who share these same values!
- Unlimited growth opportunities within our
- A culture that supports the sales process
- eBusiness tools that allow our sales people more time to do what they do best - SELL!!
- Extensive offering of quality products and technology
- An expansive array of Solutions Architects to help craft and communicate complex solutions to meet your customers’ needs
- Unlimited upside potential
Seeking a sales professional that is committed to a high level of customer service with a focus on providing integrated technology solutions. This is a direct sales position with a focus on selling.
Take a leadership role in working with customer service, technology business units, and industry partners to identify and provide solutions to meet customers needs.
At least 10 years of experience in a direct sales role, successfully selling one or more of the following solution sets:
MCPc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- PC's/Laptops/Portable Computer Systems (and corresponding deployment services)
- Managed Print Services (Cost Per Page)
- Microsoft/Symantec/Adobe licensing
- Data Center Technology (Servers/Cooling/UPS/Optimization/Virtualization)
- Cisco Infrastructure (Wired & Wireless Voice/Data/Video Communications-Messaging-Conferencing)
- Visual Collaboration (Video Conferencing/Video Content Delivery/Collaboration Tools)
- Information Technology Commodity Supply Chain Services
- Post Installation Break/Fix support services
- An established customer base the supports significant, margin oriented run rate business
- The ability to locate and quickly capitalize sales opportunities in net new relationships
- A strong work ethic that is focused on producing sales oriented results
- The desire to continually educate yourself to stay relevant in today's complex IT environment