Account Relationship Manager - Healthcare
Location: Dallas, TX
We are a rapidly growing software company that is backed by Intel Capital and Greylock. (Greylock has backed market-leading start-ups such as LinkedIn, Pandora and Facebook. Intel Capital has funded VMware, Citrix and Red Hat.)
AtHoc seeks an exceptional Account Relationship Manager with proven enterprise software experience to dive deep into our Healthcare Accounts and build out our healthcare business. We are a pre-IPO company, growing at 50% CAGR per year.
The AtHoc suite of communications software products give healthcare two clear value propositions:
Specifically, the AtHoc enterprise mass notification software:
- Protects Nurses, Staff and Employees.
The effective use of AtHoc mass notifications technologies gives hospitals the power to leverage next-generation mobile, social, and communications technologies to rapidly warn and protect their employees in times of emergencies.
- Increases Profits.
The effective incorporation of the AtHoc alerting solution into healthcare business processes allows organizations to mitigate or eliminate operational inefficiencies and waste, thus increasing operating profits.
We seek to hire an exceptional professional for our Account Relationship Manager position. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of post-sales account management. In this vein, we place a premium on integrity, emotional intelligence, and passion. As is typical with start-ups, this role goes beyond a traditional function – the person must have the ability to act independently in an unstructured environment, operate proactively and have a passion/appreciation for the vision and mission of the company.
- Accurately notifies personnel regarding work shift changes or shift cancellation so that personnel can make timely decisions about such changes and union labor and management agreements are honored with complete transparency. This builds trust between labor and management because it eliminates the emotional and financial costs related to filing and investigating pay grievances.
- Protects personnel by rapidly warning and accounting for their status in times of emergency, such as natural disasters, pandemics, suspicious packages, and suspicious persons. AtHoc ensures that once an emergency alert has been sent, personnel are then also reached for the post-emergency recovery phase so that normal business operations can rapidly resume. By accounting for and protecting people — our customers’ most valuable assets — AtHoc strengthens the life-safety mission and operations of any business.
- Provides continuity of operations communication to personnel and key operational nodes about critical application system outages and ongoing operations to provide near real-time situational awareness. This protects the IT and Operations teams from bombardment of inquiries about the status of key systems (such as Epic, Cerner, Eclipsys/Allscripts) and operations, which consumes unnecessary time and detracts important resources from fixing the core problems. The ability to rapidly recover from such unexpected downtime occurrences and/or manage operational incidents contributes to value creation for our customers.
For more information on AtHoc, please visit
The Account Relationship Manager (ARM) is responsible for managing every aspect of customer relationships once the sales process is complete. The ARM’s goal is to keep customers happy so that they become our advocates. The ultimate goal is to ensure all customers maintain reference-able status and are highly satisfied with the product and our services. This is done through continuous contact with customers. The measuring criteria below will help to ensure this goal is met:
- Maintain 100% renewal rate
- Maintain 100% customer satisfaction. This will be accomplished through periodic visits, frequent calls/emails and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Identify customers’ evolving needs and requirements
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives (CIO/CNO/C-suite et al) and decision-makers - Chief Doctors and Nurses
- Staying current with Healthcare industry trends
- Develop a trusted partnership with key customer representatives
- Manage or monitor multiple projects simultaneously to ensure that all potential issues are addressed effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated previous experience in hospital administration
- Familiarity and ability to define Clinical processes and how they integrate with IT processes
- Knowledge of HIPAA laws and regulations as they relate to patient and employee data
- Familiar with JHACO regulations and compliance issues
- Experience with HIE or other healthcare-related enterprise software from an implementation or sales perspective
- Possess the ability to give examples of beachhead strategies within healthcare that will drive revenue
- Must be able and willing to travel at least 50% of the time, nationwide
- Pharmaceutical sales or capital equipment medical device sales experience a plus
- R.N. or relevant certification a plus
- U.S. permanent residency or citizenship a must
To apply for this position, please email your resume to:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus plan and commission sharing
- Pre-IPO stock options in a rapidly growing software company
The AtHoc partner program focuses on marketing and reselling notifications solutions for emergency notifications, force...