Position Title |
Account Representative - Latin America
Business Unit Description
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled service make us the partner of choice for many of the world's most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries. Our end-market expertise is also the foundation for success in our other businesses – Specialty Chemicals and the Community Development and Land Management Group. We touch people's lives every day, everywhere. We help people keep track of their medications ( Dosepak® and Shellpak® packaging), take care of their homes and gardens ( Mixor® Trigger Sprayers) and their communities ( Evotherm® asphalt). We develop products and solutions that not only grow our customers' brands, but also improve our – and their – customers' quality of life.
With about 15,000 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we're doing business, we do things the right way – with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work.
MWV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a member of MWV's Food Service and Tobacco Account Management teams, you will operate as an internal sales resource and as a champion of executing sales and order fulfillment processes efficiently and effectively. As an Account Representative (AR), you will provide essential communication between the Food Service and Tobacco business teams and their customers in support of the field selling effort. HOW YOU WILL IMPACT MWV
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- As an Account Representative for the Latin America region, you will be responsible for managing the order fulfillment for multiple customers.
- ARs build effective customer relationships through a proactive service mindset, anticipate customer requirements and integrate into supply chain practices to minimize costs.
- Using historical buying pattern data and knowledge of customer inventory levels, anticipate customer needs and proactively provide information to customers
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning product availability, pricing and order status
- Process and track quotes, orders and samples
- Communicate with sales support, plant and technical personnel concerning aspects of customer orders/inquiries and issues
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of key customer needs including proactively researching and visiting customers
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and other MWV associates and teams
- Utilize data from various sources for optimal decision making
- Perform other account and project management tasks as necessary
- Address credit-related issues and disposition of aged inventory
- Act in accordance with documented procedures to ensure accuracy of work and a positive customer experience
- Provide sales forecast/change information, based upon observation, experience, and direct knowledge of our customers
- Provide insight and suggestions on improving supply chain practices with the goal of improving responsiveness while minimizing system costs
- Provide coverage for other AR’s in their absence
- Fluency is Spanish ( verbal and written) is REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or another related field preferred
- Prior customer service experience preferred but not required
- Professional and articulate communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and administrative accuracy
- Sound judgment in decision-making
- Acts as an agent for change and continuous improvement
- Self motivated with positive “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
United States of America
MeadWestvaco - 14 months ago
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...