Labor Ready, a TrueBlue company, is now hiring a permanent, full-time Account Representative in our Chambersburg, PA Market.
Our mission is to put people to work and change lives every day. We are a leader in blue-collar staffing. The Account Representative plays a strategic role in our organization by partnering with District Manager and Branch Managers to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop Prime, Strategic, and National Accounts utilizing the Consultative Sales Process and ensuring strong customer relationships and retention. At Labor Ready, our commitment to customer satisfaction is secondary only to our commitment to quality – Are you a dedicated person ready to ensure this level of service in a position that offers growth and development in an exciting industry?
Full-time positions (32 hrs or more) offers:
- Competitive salary and monthly business allowance.
- Monthly bonus potential, based on Branch performance.
- Career growth.
- Excellent benefits package, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, College Savings Plan, and free flu shots.
- 10 days paid vacation that increases with your length of employment, 6 paid holidays and one personal day, and 5 days paid sick leave.
- Works with the District Manager and Branch Manager to retain existing customer accounts and develop new accounts utilizing the Consultative Sales Process.
- Maintains a revolving sales funnel and pipeline of prospective accounts.
- Keeps a high level of visibility and communication with customers and prospect customers by visiting job sites and networking with local business people.
- Create a reference base of highly satisfied customers that can serve as a positive contact point in securing new accounts.
- Identify market trends and competition and take action to maximize opportunities and minimize risks.
- Utilize sales funnel to Identify and qualify prospective clients/customers.
- Identify and meet with the Key Decision Makers.
- Assist the branch staff with the collection of customer’s payments.
- 2 years outside and B2B sales experience. Knowledge of staffing industry preferred.
- Successful sales history in developing new markets, preferably service-based.
- Experience with face to face sales, prospecting, and appointment setting.
- Able to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse customer base.
- Able to manage multiple projects independently, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Verifiable sales success within the last 3 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or other related area preferred.
TrueBlue, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and encourage all qualified employees to explore this opportunity.
We are always in need of dependable people who are ready to serve the growing needs of our customers. Labor Ready is an equal opportunity...