As MicroMass continues to grow, we are seeking experienced candidates to work with our account services team. Candidates must have experience within a pharmaceutical advertising or promotional medical communications agency and should be well versed in the architecture and parameters associated with pharmaceutical companies. A strong working knowledge of pharmaceutical product lifecycle and implications is needed. This person should be able to direct a diverse team of professionals to develop a well thought-out, strategically driven program.
- Day-to-day management of assigned accounts and MicroMass account team
- Ability to lead cross-functional internal planning sessions and new business efforts (organic opportunities included)
- Collaborate with clients on strategic and tactical planning
- Maintains and builds successful relationships between MicroMass Communications and key pharmaceutical clients
- Identify and expand relationship with new revenue opportunities in assigned accounts
- Review product develop plans (including marketing) and assess opportunities to integrate MicroMass's solutions within overall brand strategies to promote better health outcomes
- Responsible for all assigned accounts including: clear communication of client needs to internal team, strategy development in concert with MicroMass cross-functional team, financials, overseeing development and implementation
- Manage time and resources effectively to meet corporate and client objectives
- Ability to identify opportunities to integrate other MMC service offerings
- Effectively collaborate with other brand partners/vendors
- Return on Investment and measurement planning
- Proficient in healthcare professional communication and interfacing with physicians and other healthcare professionals on behalf of the client
- Strong comfort level with FDA and other regulatory guidances
- Leadership requirements: ideal candidate needs to be comfortable leading a diverse team including other account staff, project managers, scientific writers, creative and digital personnel of varying levels of seniority
- Detail and process-oriented; excellent communication skills with a strong sense of how work flows through an agency
- Utilization of the team and agency processes to ensure the highest quality and timely delivery of work to "end user"
- Decision-making ability that will include assessing priorities, impact on timeliness, etc
- Exceptional communication skills; written and oral
- Bachelor's degree in business or healthcare/pharmaceutical related field
- Must have 5-7 years of experience managing healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing or medical communications accounts.
- Experience partnering with large, cross-functional agency teams (creative, production, technical support)
- Experience working with Brand Managers/Medical Directors in the pharmaceutical and OTC healthcare;
- Account size: managed minimum of $1-5 MM for Medical Communications accounts $5-20 MM for DTC advertising and RM account
- Travel required- approximately 25%
MicroMass is a health care marketing agency specializing in digital, relationship marketing, and non-personal promotion. Our unique...