•Manage customer orders from placement to invoicing through multiple channels to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
•Work with Supply Chain & Logistics to satisfy customers required delivery dates
•Manage customer expectations by clearly communicating our commitments (e.g. delivery dates or problem resolution), & keeping customers informed of status of orders or issues
•Negotiate optimal mode of transportation through interaction with Logistics
•Resolve crisis situations during and after hours of operation while not jeopardizing customer relationships
•Ensure customer satisfaction by routinely communicating order status details to customer
•Document/coordinate customer complaint handling to identify root cause and effect the appropriate corrective/preventative action(s)
•Obtain customer specific requirements for developing & maintaining the master customer records
•Review Accounts Receivable for accurate reconciliation and assist in collection efforts..
•Handle credit/debit/return adjustments. Investigate and resolve residuals on a timely basis
•Provide high quality service through efficient use of all SAP functionalities related to order fulfillment & relative to customer activity
•Enact all ISO procedures to provide consistent high quality service to customer
•Quote list prices and/or special competitive pricing and/or provide discounts to customers as agreed by marketing and sale.
•Respond to and/or refer product and technical questions to appropriate channel
• Degree in business, marketing, or technical discipline or equivalent experience. Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service, logistics, inside sales or related functions, preferably with a manufacturing firm.
• High aptitude for marketing/sales strategies. Ability to understand and communicate a defined level of technical information.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment. Above average organizational and planning skills.
• PC proficiency required.
• ISO, SAP R3 and Internet experience highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Import/Export transactions and regulations is preferred
Arkema - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...