We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our North Carolina team and work on one of our biggest clients.
As an Account Supervisor, you must demonstrate the ability to take a stand and deliver your POV and to shape creative. You must possess talent for managing multiple, simultaneous projects fluidly and help to manage the team in their completion of tasks. You will also initiate strategic opportunities, develop recommendations and sell ideas into internal departments.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a team leader and a motivator, but not be above the "housekeeping" work when the time calls for it.
- Thinking strategically and delivering ideas.
- Selling great work.
- Knowing your client's business.
- Playing a cultural role on the team and at the agency.
- Reducing redundancy.
- Maximizing efficiency.
- Creating integrated momentum.
- Provide unparalleled client partnership.
- Own production/process/ and operations with support of Account Executives & Assistants.
- Provide quality control for all work leaving the building.
- Work to develop your analytical ability to interpret data, (e.g., competitive, tracking, research reporting), and to write logical, well-founded recommendations.
- Four-year degree required.
- 5+ years agency experience is required. Please do not apply for this role if you do not have agency experience.
Mullen is an eoe encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Mullen Advertising - 19 months ago