Due to our rapid growth, Zeno Group is looking for an Account Supervisor to join the consumer team in Dallas!
Zeno Group, PRWeek's 2011, 2012, and 2013 Mid-size Agency of the Year and Holmes’ 2011 Creative Agency of the Year, is a rapidly growing, global PR agency. Our core capabilities include consumer marketing, health, corporate, technology and digital, and we represent a diverse roster of clients – from start-up companies to global brands. Zeno Group is part of the Daniel J. Edelman family of companies.
At Zeno, we pride ourselves on creating game changing work for our clients, and in a culture that’s collaborative, fast and fun. We provide you with opportunity to partner with and learn from the brightest minds in the industry. If you’re passionate about your work - if you’re creative, fearless, and are among the best in the business, working at Zeno could be a great opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an Account Supervisor with experience in the food & beverage industry to support consumer clients in our Dallas office. You’ll collaborate within the team, provide sound strategic counsel to clients inclusive of traditional and emerging public relations tactics. You’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of your clients – their business, products, markets, and industry influencers; and will convey this knowledge credibly to members of your account team and to the media & influencers, driving business results. You will also have the opportunity to work on-site with the client to become a trusted advisor, strategist and counselor. In addition to supporting existing clients and growing their business organically, you’ll also have the chance to develop and participate in new business presentations. You’ll also be responsible for the management and development of junior team members assigned to your accounts.
You will succeed at Zeno if you are highly creative, fearless, resourceful, tenacious, bring to the table an expertise in traditional and passion for emerging PR tactics, and drive great results while building great relationships with your clients and your team.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-7 years of experience in PR; including agency experience with food and beverage clients strongly preferred
- Excellent writing skills, demonstrated experience crafting media strategy plans, newsworthy pitches, releases, contributed articles
- Proven success in building relationships with members of the media & industry influencers, and driving results for clients
- Strong presentation skills, experience providing sound strategic counsel to clients and acting as day to day contact for client contacts
- Collaborative spirit, results driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Demonstrates the ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically about client programs, fearless in presenting a point of view in brainstorms & internal meetings
- Proficient in MSOffice, specifically PowerPoint
- Proven leadership experience, mentoring and developing junior talent
- Must be energetic, show initiative and be able to operate effectively both independently and within a team
Zeno Group offers a creative and differentiating benefits package including a generous vacation and holiday time. We offer a variety of medical and dental choices, a 401(k) plan with company match, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, a vision plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and an exceptional work/life balance. As part of our commitment to your development, we offer tuition assistance. In addition, our unique ZenoFit and sabbatical programs promote health, wellbeing, and fun. Zeno Group's culture is innovative and energetic. If you thrive on creative challenge and are looking for an opportunity that offers plenty of growth potential and career development, then we are looking for you!
Zeno Group - 8 months ago
Zeno Group is a holistically thinking communications agency that defies conventional labels. As an agency – and as individuals –...