Due to our rapid growth and enthusiasm for all things digital, Zeno Group is looking for an Account Supervisor, Sr. Digital Strategist to join our New York office.
Zeno Group, three time winner of PRWeek's Mid-size Agency of the Year and Holmes’ 2011 Creative Agency of the Year, is a rapidly growing, global PR agency. Our core capabilities include digital marketing, consumer marketing, health, corporate and technology, and we represent a diverse roster of clients – from start-ups to global brands. Zeno Group is part of the Daniel J. Edelman family of companies.
At Zeno, we pride ourselves on driving results for our clients through the development of leading edge, creative strategy inclusive of both traditional and emerging platforms. We provide you with the opportunity to create game changing work, and learn from the brightest minds in the industry. Our culture is collaborative, fast and fun. If you’re passionate about digital - if you’re creative, FEARLESS , and are among the brightest minds in the sector, working at Zeno could be a great opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an Account Supervisor, Sr. Digital Strategist to support consumer clients in our New York office. You will wear many hats, from account management to creative ideation, and work with a growing and collaborative team to grow the business, push the boundaries and celebrate great work. You’ll come to the table with a true passion for and understanding of emerging digital platforms and how they can be leveraged as part of our clients’ strategies. You’ll work within an integrated PR and digital team and develop a comprehensive understanding of your clients – their business, products, markets; and will convey this knowledge to members of your account team. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop and participate in new business presentations. You’ll be responsible for the management and development of other team members assigned to your accounts, and knowledge transfer of emerging platforms across the office.
You’ll be successful in this role if you are proactive, creative, resourceful, influential, and intellectually curious and have a true passion for all things digital. You’ve got to walk the walk - blogging, tweeting, measuring. You’ve got to have an understanding of, and be able to communicate why these behaviors are important to Zeno, to our clients, and to building brands that people love.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-7 years of experience developing and executing successful digital marketing and social media programs for consumer brands
- Excellent client relations skills, including ability to understand and assess a client’s business needs, and make credible recommendations about how to meet those needs through social and digital programs
- Understanding of PR
- Relationships or experience with online influencers
- Passion for digital, staying abreast of evolving trends and emerging platforms, conceiving of creative ways to leverage them to drive clients’ business objectives
- Strong presentation skills, experience providing sound strategic counsel to clients and actively participating in client meetings
- Collaborative spirit, results driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Demonstrates the ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically about client programs, fearless in presenting a point of view in brainstorms
- Proven leadership experience, mentoring and developing junior talent
- Must be pro-active, strategic and able to operate effectively both independently and within a team
Zeno Group offers a creative and differentiating benefits package including a generous vacation and holiday time. We offer a variety of medical and dental choices, a 401(k) plan with company match, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, a vision plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and an exceptional work/life balance. As part of our commitment to your development, we offer tuition assistance. In addition, our unique ZenoFit and sabbatical programs promote health, wellbeing, and fun. Zeno Group's culture is innovative and energetic. If you thrive on creative challenge and are looking for an opportunity that offers plenty of growth potential and career development, then we are looking for you!
Zeno Group is a holistically thinking communications agency that defies conventional labels. As an agency – and as individuals –...