MSLGROUP Americas is currently seeking a Social Media Strategist at the Account Supervisor level for our MSL New York office.
· Primary social media strategist contact for large integrated marketing accounts.
· Responsible as the lead strategist for the research, engagement strategy and execution of social media campaigns and the related day-to-day account activities.
· Cultivate, manage and maintain relationships with appropriate social media influencers that are important voices in our client’s online conversation spaces.
· Possess a keen understanding of how social media strategies are put into effect as a part of a larger integrated marketing strategy and demonstrate this understanding through strategies developed on behalf of our clients.
· Provide strategic counsel to our clients on the larger impact and day-to-day tactics of social media.
· Collaborate with social web design and build teams when called for during the development and execution of social media campaigns.
· Manage a team of multi-disciplinary experts from strategist to community managers, content managers to search experts.
· Manage accounts financial structure for on time and on budget delivery.
· Manage measurement analysis team and deliver solid performance and ROI for our clients on their campaigns.
· BA/BS Degree;
· 5+ years related experience;
· Project management skills a plus;
· Excellent writing skills;
· Strong presentation skills; and
· Great attention to detail, enthusiasm, organization, multi-tasking and desire to be a team player.
The ideal candidate is passionate about social media, and wants to translate this passion into successful campaigns for large clients. We are looking for people who want to explore, people who want to challenge and be challenged. This person must be a true strategic thinker who never says “wouldn’t it be cool if...”, but understands how thoughtful and relevant strategies translate into creative and conversational success.
MSLGROUP Americas is part of MSLGROUP, Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement group, advisors in all aspects of communication strategy: from consumer PR to financial communications, from public affairs to reputation management and from crisis communications to experiential marketing and events. With more than 3,500 people across close to 100 offices worldwide, MSLGROUP is also the largest PR network in fast-growing China and India. The group offers strategic planning and counsel, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution. Learn more about us at: www.mslgroup.com + blog.mslgroup.com
MSLGroup - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard