Do you consider yourself a Digital Shopper Marketing expert who can create a competitive landscape for a highly recognized CPG client in developing Digital Shopper Marketing initiatives and solutions?
G2 USA is looking for a Digital Shopper Marketing expert that will provide support for one of our leading CPG clients in Chicago.
The Account Supervisor will spearhead Shopper Marketing Program Insights across multiple categories and retailer channels (Grocery, Drug, Mass and Club ), that can be activated along the path-to-purchase.
A successful Account Supervisor will ensure that Shopper Insights are acquiesced into category and supported through brand growth initiatives, such as concept development, business planning frameworks, effective sales presentations, and retail sell in support that activate path to purchase, in order to maximize ROI and revenue management initiatives related to in-store execution.
- Ensure category and shopper insights are driven through the Brand Planning Process by key influencer relationships that build trust-based partnerships with client teams, agency partners and third party vendors
- Partner with Planning team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights that drive purchase behavior change
- Leverage key consumer/ shopper insights that drive purchase behavior change through the design and execution of program development
- Identify the most value consumer targets, communication strategy, promotion program objectives, and strategies and provide tactical recommendations for programs
- Identify new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client
- Manage P&L, program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes
- Communicate and interact effectively with cross-agency teams for all departments and/or clients to deliver timely client decisions and approvals
- Successfully outlines, organizes, writes and then delivers important presentations to internal groups and to several Client levels
To apply online, please click the following link:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or Brand Management
- 7+ years of shopper marketing experience, brand management or CPG industry experience; with at least 2 years experience in the role of leader/manager
- Must have Digital Shopper Marketing experience and knowledge of retail (On-Premise), customer and shopper space industry (e.g., retailers, competitors, trends, visual merchandising), as it relates to multiple channels of distribution (e.g., mass, supermarket, value, drug etc.)
- Retail, On-Premise- knowledge of how to implement an effective in-store merchandising program in order to drive increases in consumer purchase.
- Digital Shopper (mobile couponing, online promotions, CRM, SEO and social networking)
- Consistently able to persuade others—both Clients and internal groups.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Travel to the client and/or customer is required
G2 USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits
Commensurate with experience.
Thanks for your time and interest. With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
G2 USA - 20 months ago