The BIW Client Services team has an immediate opening for an Account Supervisor-Design on our telecommunications strategic design team. This position will work with our customers and BDDs to design incentive and recognition solutions by leading the proposal and presentation process.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Writing creative and on-target proposals
- Facilitating customer meetings
- Presenting solutions to customers
- Putting together project budgets
- Creating measurement plans and results dashboards
You should apply for this position if you are ready for a new challenge that requires a combination of creativity, marketing, measurement and presentation skills. You will have 3+ years of applicable experience and an undergraduate degree in business or marketing.
Additionally, we are seeking candidates with a(n):
- Knowledge of sales and channel incentives
- Working knowledge of telecommunications industry
- Telecommunications sales and distribution channel marketing experience preferred
- Understanding of employee recognition systems
- Strong analytics skills
- Ability to write proposals and present solutions
- High comfort level when discussing and presenting