Clear-com, an HME company, is the world's best known name in critical, high-performance voice intercommunications. With over 40 years of experience we offer more than 200 products to customers worldwide, in the broadcast, live entertainment and military markets.
Our products grace the stages of Broadway and the London West End, as well as NASA research facilities and TV studios around the world. To find out more about the company visit our website at www.clearcom.com .
Our accounting department (based in Alameda, CA) is seeking an energetic Accountant. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate looking to develop experience and grow within the company.
- General Ledger (maintaining pre-paid and accrual schedules, assisting in preparation of general ledger entries and processing in ERP, assisting with monthly and year end close, and maintaining petty cash.)
- Accounts Payable (review and process expense reports, preparing payments, managing employee credit card applications and expenses, processing accounts payable check run for positive pay and disbursements, and monitoring and resolving bank issues including fee anomalies and positive pay differences.)
- Accounts Receivable (Act upon customer accounts which have been blocked from shipping due to finance holds, prepare and mail daily invoicing, an prepare and enter daily cash receipts into bank accounts.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits that include 3 weeks vacation your first year, and a collaborative, high energy environment!
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge with emphasis in Excel
- 10-Key by touch
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principals
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Please visit www.clearcom.com for additional information.
Clear-Com, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Clear-Com - 2 years ago