The Aftermarket Accountant helps maximize the profitability of the parts business in Wellsville. This role ensures that parts sales and costs are accurately forecasted, and the actual financial transactions which are recorded in the system meet corporate reporting requirements. The position also includes responsibilities for Aftermarket Projects.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years experience in an Accounting role
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Knowledge of Oracle applications
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Determine “units of accounting” for all major aftermarket projects in order that sales and the related costs are forecasted and reported accurately
- Review and understand the sales and inventory costs which flow through the system
- Meet with project manager’s to perform cost reviews on all major orders
- Provide detailed sales and cost forecasts to factory controller and parts operations’ director
- Provide monthly in-depth analysis in areas such as margins
- Perform sales/cost modeling for annual operating plan
- Record actual sales and related costs on a monthly basis
- Perform monthly tasks necessary tasks to meet corporate Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Complete ad-hoc reports for Sr. mgt. and corporate
- Book general ledger journal entries, including accruals.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Dresser-Rand - 11 months ago
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...